The Law Office of Melanie Soloman represents individuals and their families who have been injured and are suffering from injuries as a result someone’s negligence. Being seriously injured can alter your life or the life of a loved one in an instant. It can affect you and your family – emotionally, financially, and physically. Attorney Soloman will represent you vigorously in obtaining a fair settlement for loss of income, medical bills, and other potential long-term expenses and loss. The Law Office of Melanie Soloman has recovered millions for clients in Massachusetts.
Types of Injury Cases
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- MBTA Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Premise Liability
- Brain injury after a car accident – $1,250,000.00
- Pedestrian struck by bicyclist – $103,000.00
- Cowern v. TJ’s – Slip and fall – complex break to the ankle – $75,000.00
- Gassett v Gasco – Trip and fall – dislocated pinky finger – $30,000
- Castillo v. Belasco – Car accident with minor soft tissue injuries to the back – $7000
- Clark v Portillo – Soft tissue injuries to back – $7000
Insurance companies have experienced attorneys working for them to protect their interests. Shouldn’t your interests be protected, as well?
If you or a loved one have been injured as a result of the negligence of another, then call personal injury attorney Melanie Soloman. Contact her today at (508) 808-4944.